Keeping you safe, healthy, and well cared for is our priority.
We care about you and the communities we serve and want you to know what we are doing to help reduce the risk of transmitting COVID-19.
Based on the CDC definition of COVID-19 risk exposure, dermatology practices fit into the low risk category. While we are seeing a relaxation in the reccomendations to prevent virus spread, there is still a risk of community transmission of the virus.
To Protect Our Staff and Patients:
- We are wearing masks covering the nose and mouth and doing our best to avoid touching our faces.
- We are performing proper hand hygiene before and after all patient contact.
- We are disinfecting high traffic areas frequently. This includes high touch surfaces including, but not limited to, door handles, counters, clipboards, and pens.
- We are disinfecting exam rooms thoroughly between patients.
- We are asking team members who are sick not to report to work.
- We have closed our lobby and have removed magazines from patient areas. We are rooming patients upon entry. If at capacity, you may be asked to wait in your car and we will call you on your phone when we are ready to see you.
We Are Asking Patients To:
- Please wear a mask during your time in our clinic. PPE is limited so we ask that you bring your own mask.
- Please confirm that you are not experiencing an acute cough, fever, shortness of breath or any other flu-like symptoms and that you have not had these symptoms in the past 14 days. Please confirm that you have not had exposure to someone who is believed to have COVID-19. If you have any symptoms or possible exposure to the virus please reschedule your appointment. Staff is following the same guidelines and staying home as appropriate.
As always, our goal is to provide excellent patient care and exceed expectations. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with questions or feedback.